about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Recurrence

Is so rare that I'm still awake at 3am in the morning. Watching Masterchef Korea Celebrity is one of the reason i'm still awake, but actually wild thoughts are running through at the same time, it sucks to be a Gemini, whose mind is so active at night and is so good in multitasking. I know I keep saying time passes very fast and how everything become memories. To me, holding on or in fact thinking about my past is relatively healthy, I don't think it is something we shouldn't do. Even though I know it will never happen again or maybe it will, just that i'm in a denial fearing that the history will be repeated, but if you see the possibilities, why not? Whenever my mind isn't working on my assignments or it wasn't kept busy, these memories recur and frankly speaking I don't hate it, really. I miss those days.