about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Sunday 28 July 2013

Temporary good bye, Design school



Went to school in the morning to see my friends perform for a playback theatre performance. It was a great experience for me as is my first time going for a playback theatre performance. The topics covered was rather relatable as it was both on being a design students and single child.

Had the last presentation for Project four in the afternoon, spent my time in the Loft while waiting for my turn to present. Talked to Vans and Maliah for awhile, looking at the main committee member silk screening their upcoming subcommittee camp shirt. #camprelish

Had dinner with the clique at Liang Court's Saizeriya, it's been a while since we had a great laugh joking and fooling around over the table.