about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Friday 21 June 2013

PSI: 401



The haze is so bad nowadays, it just hit PSI level: 401 an hour ago now it dropped to 360? Really, this is insane. So many people is feeling unwell due to this haze. This is the worst haze in Singapore's history I guess, back in 1997 it was only PSI level: 260? Not really sure. This time round is almost a double. 

Okay putting this aside. Finally after so many years, I visited Beach Road Prawn Mee Eating House for their Prawn Noodles and Ngoh Hiang! I miss their soup, it may not be the best Prawn Noodle in Singapore but i bet is better than any typical kopitiam around my neighbourhood. 

After having brunch over at Beach Road Prawn Mee Eating House, me and my mom decided to head over to Vivocity to shop around. 

// I spent most of my time during my holidays going out with my mom, is kind of like a thing I always do during holidays because during normal weekdays, I spent most of my time in school doing work and with friends so I take this opportunity to spend more time with my parents during the holidays to kind of like balance out the quality time I spent in school with friends and her // 

The haze was so bad that we actually stayed in Vivocity for almost half of the day and we went over to the Changi Airport to have our dinner at Popeye since my mom has been craving for it for quite awhile. 

Holidays is almost coming to an end.... but I still have quite a bit of things not checked in my to-do-list for this two weeks holidays. I'm secretly hoping that our school extends our holidays for another one more week due to the horrible haze.