about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Sunday 11 August 2013

With the folks







Woke up at 6 in the morning for a short run at the park nearby. I swear it was damn tiring, the last time I exercise was like 3 years ago when I am still in secondary school with weekly physical education. Even though I wasn't really a sporty person to begin with, but exercise after 3 years was kind of refreshing. Hopefully I will be able to keep this habit for another few more months. /persevere

Went out with the folks for lunch at Parkway Parade and decided to go to Changi Village to have dinner! The last time I went there was so many years back. I know I'm slow but I just realise Chock full of beans is located there. I shall visit them for brunch soon since I have direct bus from my neighbourhood, i love breakfast/brunch the most. Eggs with toast, sausages and ham, my favourites!