about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Sunday 11 August 2013

The Conjuring



Spent my National day with Zanna. Coincidentally wore red top, black pants and matching maroon shoes because it was National Day, we really never planned what to wear but it happened to be so. Our initial plan was to go to Marina Square to catch the fireworks and also to watch "The Conjuring". But because we met in the late afternoon, we have to forgo one of our plans. So we decided to just stay in the East to catch "The Conjuring" and not travel down to town to watch the fireworks because the weather is so unpredictable nowadays and we didn't want to waste our trip down to find out that it was raining, but eventually it didn't. Meh. 

It was our first time watching a horror movie after knowing each others for so many years. Honestly speaking I'm really a scaredy cat when it comes to horror. It was a good horror movie, didn't regret watching it. So far I already have watched it twice, the second time with my mom at home watching it from Funshion. I have been watching horror movies this two days. Watched "The Possession" again this afternoon with my mom. Still remember how me and my friends were laughing at it instead of getting scared.