about

//
matthew b. // +65 // design student - twitter facebook instagram

Sunday 11 August 2013

Internship Week 01 // 02







Time passes by extremely these few weeks. I can't believe that I actually went through two weeks of Internship Programme. This is the first time I really enjoyed working. I worked both as a retail associates and also for a gelato shop, but this internship job is really something I don't mind doing. I got a chance to handle a small project, even though is just revamping of a retail store facade but it was really a good experience. The co-worker and directors are all so friendly that I don't feel so intimidated. Thank god for having this awesome opportunity to work for them as an intern. Perhaps, maybe this is really something I enjoy doing and don't mind doing for life, provided it has something to do with interior, facade or window displays for retail spaces. Most importantly, working as an intern in a design firm allow me to gain so much knowledge and skill that I won't learn in school.